In this section of the Dotdash Meredith Mediaroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Sep 30, 2021PARENTS Announces The Winner Of Its First-Ever Search For The Kindest Families In America: The Barróns Of OklahomaWinning Family and Three Finalists Selected by Panel of Judges, Including Kristen Bell, Dylan Dreyer, Benjamin Hart, Sheinelle Jones, Craig Melvin, Al Roker, and Angela C. Santomero
- Sep 27, 2021People en Español's "People Chica" Expands Millennial and Gen Z Content with Its First- Ever English Language "Flip" Print IssueWith the growing popularity of People Chica content in each People en Español issue, there will be three additional special People Chica flip issues in 2022.
Sep 22, 2021People en Español Announces "Festival En Casa," a Virtual Event Celebration Filled with Entertainment & InspirationPeople en Español's Festival En Casa will close out Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual celebration on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15 at 7pm ET on PeopleEnEspanol.com featuring intimate chats with celebrities, inspiring community leaders, and music performances
- Sep 17, 2021The Brand's First-Ever Complete Home Renovation Spotlights Multifunctional Spaces, Organization Tricks, Outdoor Spaces, and More
Sep 14, 2021NEW EDITORIAL FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS TO DEBUT IN OCTOBER FALL TV PREVIEW ISSUE AND ONLINE
- Sep 14, 2021Third Annual List Features Beauty Products from Makeup to Face Skincare, Body Skincare, and Hair
- Sep 9, 2021Dermatologists, Fitness Pros and SHAPE Editors Select the Best New Beauty Products for Active Lifestyles
- Sep 9, 2021Yes, They Are Incredibly Talented Chefs Who Are Shaping the Future of Food, but This Year's Class Also Exemplifies What It Means to Be a Leader Today.
- Sep 8, 2021Walmart and Meredith Corporation Partner To Help Families Answer the Universal Question: ‘What’s for Dinner?’World’s largest grocer and leading media company unite to bring together the best of first-party data, AI-powered content and shoppable recipes for robust e-commerce experience