NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation's (NYSE: MDP) SHAPE announced the 10 winners of the 2021 SHAPE Well Tech Awards, spotlighting cutting-edge products that make any wellness routine better. Tested by SHAPE editors, these items implement the latest technology to enhance every aspect of wellness, including fitness, beauty, fashion, food, and more. The 2021 Well Tech Awards are available in SHAPE's November issue, on sale October 15 and at SHAPE.com/tech now.
"Wellness tech is booming, and SHAPE has a front row seat to its future. The sheer scope and evolving nature of it can be dizzying, which is why our editors have sifted through this cluttered market to find the products that are worth the money and support wellness goals. We know what solutions our readers are asking us for, and these winners encourage accountability, save time, and provide a level of excitement to help people get tangible results," said Editor in Chief Liz Vaccariello.
SHAPE takes a 360-degree approach for its Well Tech Awards, addressing the many aspects of wellness, including the physical, mental, and emotional. From minimalist treadmills and LED-light-powered tools to soothe muscles to customized skincare and gear that warms up for winter workouts, these tech-powered products help SHAPE readers achieve their goals, look and feel better, and support their active lifestyles. The SHAPE Squad, a group of fitness- and beauty-minded staffers and wellness pros, created this list by testing hundreds of products launched in the previous year to narrow down the top picks.
The full list of SHAPE's 2021 Well Tech Awards can be read below and online at SHAPE.com/tech now.
SHAPE 2021 Well Tech Awards
- LightStim for Pain: A power tool to undo stiffness
- Hamilton Beach's Convenient Craft Rapid Cold Brew and Hot Coffee Maker: Fastest cold brew you can do
- Oakley Kato Wraparound Sunglasses: Sun shield up like an Olympian
- Technogym MyRun Treadmill: A compact stream machine with smarts
- Molekule Air Mini+ Purifier: The supreme clean for your space
- Reebok Thermowarm + Graphene Full Zip Jacket: Warm up without the bulk
- New Balance FuelCell RC Elite v2 Sneaker: Lace up and get ready for takeoff
- Atolla: Bespoke skin care with at-home test kit
- Brooklyn Boulders: Light the way to premium indoor rock-climbing
- Volo Go Cordless Dryer: Your blowout goes cordless
SHAPE serves as the definitive resource for the woman who leads an active lifestyle. Through our magazine, website, social platforms, and experiences, we deliver science-backed information, inspiring stories, and a proven roadmap to navigate the journey to her goals. We understand her, we motivate her, and we speak to her directly in a trusted, friendly voice—about the race she trains for, the cooking class she wants to try, the adventure trip she goes on, the workout trend that piques her interest, the new skin care routine she has been searching for. With SHAPE, she has the tools and motivation to stay active, healthy, and happy—today and every day. SHAPE's encouragement and backing of expert editors and contributing board of advisors helps her to shape her biggest and boldest life.
SOURCE Meredith Corporation