In this section of the Dotdash Meredith Mediaroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Dec 16, 2021Registration Opens Today for the SHAPE + Health Women's Half Marathon Set to Take Place on Sunday, April 10One of the Largest Women-Only Half Marathons in the Country Returns to Central Park for 2022 in Partnership with New York Road Runners
- Dec 15, 2021Superfood Lattes, Brain Food, and Waste-Free Cooking Make the List
- Dec 13, 2021New Subscription Service Provides Access to Exclusive All-Star Cooking Demonstrations and Wine Seminars, Plus Special Pre-Sale Opportunities for FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen Tickets
Dec 1, 2021Dotdash Meredith now the #1 digital and print publisher in America, helping nearly 200 million people find inspiration and take action
- Nov 23, 2021Five BIPOC and/or LGBTQIA-Majority Owned Small Businesses Receive Pro Bono Ad Space and Marketing Consultation Services Valued at Approximately $100,000 Each
- Nov 22, 2021Decorated for the Season and Open For In-Person Tours, the Southern Living Idea House 2021 Will Be the Site of the First-Ever "Deck the Halls with Southern Living" Virtual Event
- Nov 17, 2021Meredith Announces Special Holiday Programming from Better Homes & Gardens, Allrecipes, and REAL SIMPLEIn addition, Southern Living Will Debut Thanksgiving Episodes of The Southern Living Show as Meredith Serves as Leading Resource for Holiday Inspiration